🔬 Special Projects Research
Updated on 11 October 2021
As a special projects research team member, you're required to handle research, quality, and testing tasks at the special projects team, and develop new innovative technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work alongside special projects team
- Handle research tasks at the special projects team
- Must speak English as first or second language
- Must have knowledge of how a Computer works, down to the bits
- Must have knowledge of how to read and write research papers
- Must have knowledge about research papers
- Most know how to use PIC Microcontrollers
- Must know how to use Raspberry Pi
- Must know how to use an Arduino
- Must know how to use breardboards and hardware components
- Must know how to work with Microcontrollers
- Must know how to use Git
- Must know how to handle Open Source Projects
Here at Sociohouse, we don't give a sh*t about your qualifications, we hire people with age as low as 13 years, as long as you've experience in the field, have worked on personal projects, and have some sort of proof backing it.
If you are under the age of 16, we require consent from your parent/guardian.
Apply Here: Special Projects - Special Projects Research