🛠 Backend Engineer
Updated on 11 October 2021
As a Backend Engineer, we expect you to have knowledge of how to operate databases, and run Ubuntu servers, and use AWS platform. Backend Engineers are required to work closely with the frontend(iOS and Web) engineers, and make sure everything is working smoothly on both ends.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the backend engineers
- Build and Maintain the Sociohouse APIs
- Must know how to use Postgres Database
- Must have knowledge of Bash Script
- Must have knowledge of Linux Kernel and Ubuntu
- Must know how to use Git
- Must have knowledge of - HTTP, REST, WebSockets
- Must know how to use NGINX
- Must know how to use AWS - Nodebalancers, S3, Lightsail, EC2
- Must know how to use GCP
- Must know how to use Azure
- Have knowledge of Web Security
- Must speak English as first or second language
- Be willing to work at least 4 days a week
Here at Sociohouse, we don't give a sh*t about your qualifications, we hire people with age as low as 13 years, as long as you've experience in the field, have worked on personal projects, and have some sort of proof backing it.
If you are under the age of 16, we require consent from your parent/guardian.
Apply Here: Engineer - Backend Engineer