🛠 Android Engineer
Updated on 13 October 2021
We are soon planning on expanding to Android as well, and for that we need you, assuming you're an Android Engineer. Work at Sociohouse and develop our Android app, alongisde other Engineers, and Developers. We use Native Android Frameworks to develop our Android App, using Java and Kotlin.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work alongside other Android Engineers and Develop the Sociohouse Android App
- Work closely with iOS and Web engineers to maintain consistency
- Must speak English as their first or second language
- Must own a compiuter with at least 8Gb of RAM and running the latest Windows/Linux Distro/MacOS Build
- Must own an Android Phone
- Must know how to use Java Programming Language
- Must know how to use Kotlin Programming Language
- Must know how to use Native Android Framework
- Must know how to use Git
- Must know how to use Android Studio
- Must know how to use HTML5, CSS3, JS, TS, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- Must be able to work at least 4 days a week
Here at Sociohouse, we don't give a sh*t about your qualifications, we hire people with age as low as 13 years, as long as you've experience in the field, have worked on personal projects, and have some sort of proof backing it.
If you are under the age of 16, we require consent from your parent/guardian.
Apply Here: Engineer - Android Engineer